We’ve got a mix of fast 50’s on ascending intervals and some pulling as your recovery. Challenge yourself on a faster interval to start with. As you get more rest in the 50’s, let’s see those times get faster! Be sure to note the buoy location for the pulls! Your goal is to swim the set straight through. Let’s get out there and give it your best effort!
Be sure to enter Drill Mode when kicking, drilling or sculling.
Click on the below button on your mobile device to view this workout in the Swim.com app.
- 400 choice @ :20 rest
- 300 pull @ :30 rest /*for 1st 100, hold buoy at ankles*/
- 6×50 @ :55 /*interval that gives :10-15 rest*/
- 200 pull @ :30 rest /*for 1st 100, hold buoy at ankles*/
- 4×50 @ :60 /*interval that gives :15-:20 rest*/
- 100 pull @ :30 rest /*long and relaxed*/
- 2×50 fast @ 1:05 /*interval that gives :20-:25 rest*/
- (25 scull, 25 drill, 50 swim) x 2
Total yardage: 1800