Join our Team!
Are you passionate about swimming and living an active lifestyle? Swim.com is looking for a creative and passionate Marketing Manager to join the Swim.com team. If combining your passion for swimming and digital marketing sounds like your ideal position then keep reading!
Swim.com is the first (and best) activity tracking platform to be 100% focused on swimmers. With the most accurate proprietary swim tracking algorithms, we support all major wearables including the Apple Watch, WearOS compatible devices and Samsung Wearables. We also integrate with Garmin. With thousands of custom workouts, Swim.com users take their swim to the next level, join clubs and compete on leaderboards.
Check out the details below and if you think you are a great fit, apply here!
Swim.com Marketing Manager
Remote Role | Regular Full-time | Reports to the President, Swim.com
What you will do
- Define and drive the brand awareness and voice of Swim.com across all channel
- Instagram, Twitter & Facebook
- Email Marketing
- App Push Notifications
- Press Releases
- Own Application Store Optimization (ASO) for the Swim.com Android and iOS apps as well as our Tizen wearable apps
- Manage marketing spend across all channels (Social, Adwords, Apple Search Ads, etc.), sponsorships, and events
- Manage all aspects of digital engagement through the customer lifecycle (including automated re-engagement)
- Work with Product and Design to define and drive marketing campaigns
- Create and execute a multi-channel strategy that fits within the user’s journey (from PPC to automated in-app notifications)
- Use Data to drive insights from marketing back into product development to help align the Swim.com roadmap with what customers want most
- Define and execute team and individual challenges to promote engagement
- Work with industry partners and sponsors to coordinate and attend expos, swim meets and other industry events
- Conduct market research on trends, consumer preferences, habits and competitive intelligence
- Love swimming! Doesn’t matter if you swim for fitness or for competition
- Demonstrable experience in managing and improving ASO
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Play Store and App Store to drive marketing
- 2+ years marketing experience with a platform that has native apps. Experience in the active and health space is a PLUS!
- BS/BA in marketing, communication or equivalent
- Experience with AppFigures, OneSignal and Tableau